The Best Feel-Good Bollywood Songs to Improve Your Mood!
Back in November 2019, I went on a short trip to Bangalore to attend my friend’s wedding.
A few weeks before heading there, I wanted to prepare myself and learn more about the country to avoid getting a culture shock in India. One of the first things I associated with India was the word “Bollywood”.
I had an approximate idea about that topic – and with that, I mean dancing and colorful clothes 😀 – but never really got into it more.
(This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a certain percentage of a sale if you purchase after clicking.)
However, with my upcoming India trip, I had a good reason and so I asked my friend about Bollywood movie recommendations.
I watched quite a few of the more popular ones and to my surprise, I really started liking them.
Besides the deep and moving stories most of them told, it was the feel-good Bollywood songs that made me continue watching these kinds of movies.
Soon after, I created my own playlist and started listening to them without even watching the movie. I was so happy when I knew a handful of songs played at the wedding thanks to my “preparation”.
Within the past couple of months, I found and added more of these songs to my continually growing playlist.
Whether I feel down, sad, or simply stressed – every time I listen to these feel-good Bollywood songs, I instantly feel better. They have that certain kind of energy that makes me dance and jump around like crazy.
In this post, I want to share with you 45 of my all-time favorite songs + the movie they’re from in bracks.
I truly hope you’ll like at least some of them as much as I do and maybe they even inspire you to book a trip to India!
45 of The Best Feel-Good Bollywood Songs to Inspire Your Trip to India
Turn the volume on and get ready to dance your heart out! ❤
1. Dilliwaali Girlfriend (Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani)
2. Tooh (Gori Tere Pyaar Mein)
3. Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai (Khoobsurat)
4. Bom Diggy Diggy (Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety)
5. London Thumakda (Queen)
6. Badtameez Dil (Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani)
7. Shaam Shaandaar (Shaandaar)
8. Fevicol Se (Dabangg 2)
9. First Class (Kalank)
10. Slow Motion (Bharat)
11. Khadke Glassy (Jabariya Jodi)
12. The Hook Up Song (Student of the Year 2)
13. Kamariya (Mitron)
14. O Saki Saki (Batla House)
15. Dhat Teri Ki (Gori Tere Pyaar Mein)
16. Chingam Chabake (Gori Tere Pyaar Mein)
17. Aankh Marey (Simmba)
18. Balam Pichkari (Yeh Jawaani Hei Deewani)
19. Gallan Goodiyaan (Dil Dhadakne Do)
20. Mumbai Dilli Di Kudiyaan (Student of the Year 2)
21. Tere Naal Nachna (Nawabzaade)
22. Subha Hone Na De (Desi Boyz)
23. Hauli Hauli (De De Pyaar De)
24. Mungda (Total Dhamaal)
25. Mauja Hi Mauja (Jab We Met)
26. Uff Teri Adaa (Karthik Calling Karthik)
27. Hookah Bar (Khiladi 786)
28. Jai Jai Shivshankar (War)
29. Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Reloaded (The Body)
30. Love Mera Hit Hit (Billu)
31. Laal Ghaghra (Good Newwz)
32. Kar Gayi Chull (Kapoor & Sons)
33. Lungi Dance (Chennai Express)
34. Odhani (Made in China)
35. Garmi (Street Dancer 3D)
36. Haan Main Galat (Love Aaj Kal)
37. Tu Meri (Bang Bang!)
38. Deewangi Deewangi (Om Shanti Om)
39. Muqabla (Street Dancer 3D)
40. Main Tera Boyfriend (Raabta)
41. Shaitan Ka Saala (Housefull 4)
42. Bad Boy (Saaho)
43. Makhna (Drive)
44. Kudi Nu Nachne De (Angrezi Medium)
45. Bandook Meri Lala (A Gentleman)
Like it? Pin it!
Do you want to travel like me?
Here are some of my favorite travel tips and resources:
Flights: I prefer using CheapOair or Skyscanner to book flights. The destination everywhere feature is perfect for finding some cheap deals!
Accommodation: Booking.com is my favorite site to find some great hotel deals. I do love staying at a local place as well, thus I book an Airbnb every now and then.
Travel Insurance: There are many reasons why travel insurance is important and I never travel without having one. I use the simple and flexible one from World Nomads to be protected against unforeseen events.
Tours: I love taking tours to explore destinations like a local. My favorite website to book them in advance is GetYourGuide.
Camera Gear: I use a Nikon D5300 camera with an 18-105 mm and a 10-20 mm wide-angle lens to take my photos.